Clean, Mid-Sized Manufacturing Can Compete Regionally, Nationally, Even Globally from Jefferson County Florida
Jefferson County is located at the edge of the North Central and North West Regions of Florida. These rural regions are quickly emerging as areas of opportunity for manufacturing in the Southeastern United States.
Our competitively priced land, access to major transportation systems and eager workforce provide clear advantages to companies that choose to locate here.
Industries that are particularly well-suited to a rural, agrigarian region such as ours may include:
- Food processing
- Logging and timber
- Logistics and distribution
- Ag-based industries
- Technology and healthcare
For a comprehensive and recent report of manufacturing in North Florida, download the Rural Area Manufacturing Study, 2016 (PDF)
- Highways systems and access to airports and seaports
- Proximity to major markets and important business resources
- Positioned between Florida's two nationally ranked, flagship universities
- Large, diverse and dynamic workforce