Locating Your Healthcare Facility
in Jefferson County Florida
From local Eldercare and Rehabilitation to regional High Tech Medical, even veterinary care, Jefferson County has land and buildings to offer new or expanding healthcare facilities.
- Simple, easy access from I10 and US19 (Florida-Georgia Parkway).
- Equidistant from Tallahassee, FL and Thomasville, GA
- Affordable sites for large, pastoral campuses
- Several nearby medical and healthcare schools
- A workforce that cares about the well-being of the community members
The National High Magnetic Field Laboratory
The National High Magnetic Field Laboriatory is located near FSU in Tallahassee. The facility offers users the strongest, quietest, steady and slowly varying magnetic fields in the world, coupled with state-of-the-art instrumentation and experimental expertise.