Commerce: Doing Business
in Jefferson County Florida
If moving goods from manufacturers to consumers is your business, you should consider Jefferson County’s ample, affordable sites.
Whether you are a large distributor, transportation or logistics company or warehouse, Jefferson County can serve your business well.
We have excellent interstate access, 4-lane highways, passenger and cargo air service are minutes away and two deep water ports are within a 200 mile radius.
Business - Right at Home
We provide a business-friendly attitude and a commitment to relocating and growing your enterprise in Jefferson County, Florida.
With the right telecommunications equipment and a good transportation system, companies can do business almost anywhere. They can work where they want to live – not live where they have to work.
- Only minutes from Tallahassee, the state capital
- Located at the intersection of major U.S. transportation corridors
- Close proximity to airports, seaports and other business resources
- Positioned between two flagship universities - Florida State University and the University of Florida
- Large, diverse and dynamic workforce
An Industrial Park on US 19, 2 miles from the interstate, has parcels available for small scale manufacturing, processing and distribution.